Admin
Admin
Admin

Wigan Pier Quarter - Page 2 Empty Wigan Pier Quarter

on 02.02.17 15:15

gaffer

Wigan Pier Quarter - Page 2 Empty Re: Wigan Pier Quarter

on 17.07.19 10:03
Something odd. The Rebecca Davenport mentioned as a director of the Old Courts in the press release is not shown as such at Companies House. She is listed as a director of Arts at the Pier Ltd, a ten month old company with no cash and a Managing Directo based in London.
him

on 17.07.19 10:10
Is Jonny Davenport the Director gaffer?
gaffer

on 17.07.19 17:36
Yes. Jonathan Davenport. They live in Mitchell Street.
There’s also a David Jenkins who lives in Covent Garden.

From an earlier post. Sir Bob is correct when he says that the road would never be built.
In the 1949 Lancashire County Council strategic plan the road was to be to motorway standard from the M6 at Orrell to the M61 at Westhoughton. The proposed route was direct not like the current dog’s leg layout of the new one.

on 17.08.19 15:39
Has any work started yet?

on 17.08.19 15:43
How many quarters are in Wigan now?
tonker
tonker

on 17.08.19 17:20
Four. Obviously! Rolling Eyes

on 17.08.19 17:26
@tonker wrote:Four. Obviously!  Rolling Eyes

So does the Army only have 4 officers living on Army property
tonker
tonker

on 17.08.19 17:40
No. They have many officers and they live in all four quarters! Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

on 17.08.19 19:05
But are they living in Wigan.
tonker
tonker

on 17.08.19 19:28
Wigan Pier Quarter - Page 2 9k=
Admin
Admin
Admin

on 17.08.19 19:45
erontquay wrote:Has any work started yet?

Work was due to start this month.
wizzerwin
wizzerwin

on 19.10.19 2:03
The Pier Quarter my backside the planners think their in New Orleans, the nearest thing to it will be the women getting their tits out.
Mac
Mac

on 19.10.19 9:37
Hahahaha

on 19.10.19 12:03
I still expect work to stop on it, because I have my doubts about the people who are running 'The Old Courts' they have got hold of the old 'Court Theatre/Cinema' and done nothing with it, and they have got their hands in this project at the pier too, so I expect all of their projects to fail, inclooding and in due course I fully expect the 'Old Courts' to close Twisted Evil
Vixen
Vixen

on 19.10.19 12:23
@Sir Bob wrote:I still expect work to stop on it, because I have my doubts about the people who are running 'The Old Courts' they have got hold of the old 'Court Theatre/Cinema' and done nothing with it, and they have got their hands in this project at the pier too, so I expect  all of their projects to fail, inclooding and in due course I fully expect the 'Old Courts' to close Twisted Evil

well that means all 3 projects will be a roaring success.......
Sir Bob
Sir Bob

on 19.10.19 12:31
@Vixen wrote:
@Sir Bob wrote:I still expect work to stop on it, because I have my doubts about the people who are running 'The Old Courts' they have got hold of the old 'Court Theatre/Cinema' and done nothing with it, and they have got their hands in this project at the pier too, so I expect  all of their projects to fail, inclooding and in due course I fully expect the 'Old Courts' to close Twisted Evil

Thank yoo
Sir Bob
Sir Bob

on 24.10.19 9:52
@Vixen wrote:

Really Smile

Coven Closes

The writing is on the wall my dear snidey friend Twisted Evil
tonker
tonker

on 24.10.19 18:24
Coven Closes .....

"Wigan’s popular plant-based restaurant" - "visitors from far and wide"?

“I don’t think the Government makes it easy for small businesses at all but I’m shutting down with no ill will towards anybody.”

The Government can't be blamed. They've done a lot for small business by reducing business rates, writing them off entirely for many. If the place was any good it would survive. They're queued round the corner at McDonalds in Platt Bridge, every morning! Rolling Eyes
Vixen
Vixen

on 24.10.19 18:26
@Sir Bob wrote:
@Vixen wrote:

Really Smile

Coven Closes

ha! Did you ever eat at the coven? No cos you like sossiges too much along with most of Wigan...
Sir Bob
Sir Bob

on 24.10.19 21:51
@Vixen wrote:
@Sir Bob wrote:
@Vixen wrote:

Really Smile

Coven Closes

ha! Did you ever eat at the coven? No cos you like sossiges too much along with most of Wigan...

Now that is a snide remark Very Happy

I can bet that The Old Courts have given her a low rent deal for 12 months, and now they want a normal rent amount, which she can't afford, and as your remark alluded too, Wiganers are not the Veegan type ....

Inclooding me .....

But saying that, I doo try and improve my diet with plenty of veg

Vixen
Vixen

on 24.10.19 21:59
I'm not being snidey, just flipping tired from being stuck on a train for almost 5 hours and I've got a headache so there.....
tomplum
tomplum
Admin
http://www.tomplum.co.uk

on 24.10.19 22:30
I'm a Wiganer, ( not in Tonkers eyes I know) but I'm like a semi vegan and eat mostly veg,salad and fruit, I've no objections to eating meat, its just that it seems to trigger joint attacks, so I avoid meat,
Sir Bob
Sir Bob

on 24.10.19 22:32
@Vixen wrote:I'm not being snidey, just flipping tired from being stuck on a train for almost 5 hours and I've got a headache so there.....

Ok,,, take a painkiller, ibuprofen should do the trick, but it makes you constipated, Co-Codamol, will also remove the pain, but if you are like me, the Morphine, which the Codeine produces, makes your head buzz as it wears off, but it is OK but don't get addicted to it Smile
tomplum
tomplum
Admin
http://www.tomplum.co.uk

on 24.10.19 22:36
I never knew that, that ibuprofen constipates, I take them most days and without giving too much information, no problems, Very Happy
Sir Bob
Sir Bob

on 25.10.19 7:14
Look Tom

Vixen is having headaches again, snidey comments are being 'typed', which lets face it, is more the sort of thing which that MAC would come out with, not the perfect Vixen tongue

So Vixen is catching trains into the middle or no where, which are breaking down, they are not Veegan friendly, and this quite understandably is giving her headaches, so if it were me, I would take Ibooprofen, before food, and then two hours later top it up with just one Co-codamol, it is no use taking pain killers after you have eaten, because they cannot get into your system fast, because food is in the way in your stomach, and last year when I tore a fancy sounding ligament in my groin, which HURT I explained a length on how to control such pain ....

Just remember that you need to get the pain killer from the pill into your bloodstream, and it gets there via your stomach.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum