Re: 11% rise in taxi fares?

on June 16th 2018, 12:58
Hackney carriages association, now THEY are the rip off merchants

on July 6th 2018, 16:06

on July 9th 2018, 21:21
Saw this on FB

I still can’t actually believe that this happened last night. About 12 I was walking down to the taxi rank with friends to go home and they was staying out. I bumped into someone I knew so stopped to have chat. Next thing I’d separated from my friend. That was fine I was at the moon n the taxi rank was 5 mins away. Walked down got to Harry bar n stopped cose my feet were killing. Had a chat with a couple out side n a mini bus pulled up. I ask are u free. Yes but I’m a Preston company. Ok no probs ill just walk down. He insisted he would take home. I got i like you do n asked for my post code n typed it . N we set off. Got to the bend at the moon and he locked the doors. I was in the middle of texting craig and my bat went. Saw a charger at the side of me n asked could I just plug my phone in. He insisted it was Samsung but phone was all ready charging and snatched the charger off me !!! I started thinking shit something not right here. Anyway get near the bottom of library street he grabbed my leg put he’s foot down and said your coming to Preston with me you sexy lady. Am I f***. Thank god the car in front slammed on n he didn’t get through the lights. I clocked the sat nav and it was routing him straight up scholes Whelley I live in Springfield I thought this is it he’s going to f******g rape me. I pulled the door handle n thank god it opened. he grabbed my arm to retrain me and was shouting no no I was only joking I said get the f**k off me else I will scream. How I got out don’t know but I did !!!! Please please please share the back out this status I normally get so drunk I don’t know my own name thankgod it wasn’t one of them night and I had whits about me. It’s been reported to the police and I’m ringing Wigan council on Monday you never think it will happen to you

Temeluchus

on July 10th 2018, 00:13
She is a nice girl too. Was at college with her.
Mac

on July 10th 2018, 06:23
Why was a Preston taxi touting for business in Wigan?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum