Share
Go down
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:00
A very good Friday evening to you lovely Rejects
It’s Friday night once more.
Come on down to the Reject’s Bar.
A warm welcome awaits.
Enjoy the quiz.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

1) Which ex Beatle had a 1970 hit with ‘My Sweet Lord’?

2) Geography, what is the capital of Indonesia ?

3) TV, what is the name of Postman Pat`s pet cat?

4) Film, which 1964 film is about the Battle of Rorke’s Drift?

5) How many lines does a Limerick have?

6) Food and drink , what kind of foodstuff is ‘Penne’?

7) Science, Hepatitis is a condition affecting which part of the body?

8 ) What European car maker produces the compact SUV ‘Captur’ model?

9) Sport, Goal Shooter, Goal Attack and Wing Attack are playing positions in which sport?

10) History, who did Mark David Chapman kill in New York on December 8th 1980?

11) From which 1956 musical does the song ‘Shall We Dance‘ come?

12) Which fortification stretches from Bowness-on-Solway to Wallsend?

13) Literature, In Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’, what type of fictional creature is Smaug?

14) What is the national flower of Wales?

15) Film, “I'll have what she's having” is a quote from what 1989 film starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal?

16) TV, which actor played Stan Ogden in ‘Coronation St?

17) Recorded for the 1992 film’The Bodyguard’, who had a hit with ‘I will Always Love You?

18) Science, what type of creatures live in an apiary?

19) Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’?

20) History, which country was ruled by the Romanov Dynasty from 1613 to 1917?

21) Food and drink, Brie and Camembert are types of which food?

22) Geography, what is the capital of Finland?

23) Literature, which famous Victorian author sometimes wrote under the pen name ‘Boz’?

24) In which religion is Krishna a God?

25) ♪♫ Desmond has a barrow in the market place
Molly is the singer in a band
Desmond says to Molly "girl I like your face"
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand♪♫

From what Beatles song are those the opening lines?


BACKING GROUPS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1) Complete the group title.
Billy J Kramer and the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

BQ2) Who were Cliff Richard's backing group through the 60s?

BQ3) What was the name of Ian Dury's backing band?

BQ4) With which group did Bob Marley record many of his hits?

BQ5) Complete the group title.
Freddie and the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8 )

STINKER) In the SI system of units (Le Système International d'Unités) what unit do we measure work, heat and energy in?

TRICKY) IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?
avatar
Gassey
Posts : 2002
Join date : 2016-10-18
Age : 66
Location : Pemberton

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:17
@raymyjamie wrote:A very good Friday evening to you lovely Rejects
It’s Friday night once more.
Come on down to the Reject’s Bar.
A warm welcome awaits.
Enjoy the quiz.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz   23-11-18

1)  Which ex Beatle had a 1970 hit with ‘My Sweet Lord’?GEORGE HARRISON

2)  Geography, what is the capital of Indonesia ?

3)  TV, what is the name of Postman Pat`s pet cat? JESS

4)  Film, which 1964 film is about the Battle of Rorke’s Drift?

5)  How many lines does a Limerick have? FIVE

6)  Food and drink , what kind of foodstuff is ‘Penne’? PASTA

7)  Science, Hepatitis is a condition affecting which part of the body? LIVER

8 )  What European car  maker produces the compact SUV ‘Captur’ model?   SAAB

9)  Sport, Goal Shooter, Goal Attack and Wing Attack are playing positions in which sport? BASKETBALL

10)  History, who did Mark David Chapman kill in New York on December 8th 1980? JOHN WINSTON LENNON

11)  From which 1956 musical does the song ‘Shall We Dance‘ come?
THE KING AND I

12)  Which fortification stretches from Bowness-on-Solway to Wallsend? HADRIAN WALL

13)  Literature, In Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’, what type of fictional creature is Smaug? ORK

14)  What is the national flower of Wales? DAFFODIL

15)  Film, “I'll have what she's having” is a quote from what 1989 film starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal?

16)  TV, which actor played Stan Ogden in ‘Coronation St?BERNARD YOUENS

17)  Recorded for the 1992 film’The Bodyguard’, who had a hit with ‘I will Always Love You? WHITNEY HOUSTON

18)  Science, what type of creatures live in an apiary? BEE

19)  Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’?

20)  History, which country was ruled by the Romanov Dynasty from 1613 to 1917? RUSSIA

21)  Food and drink, Brie and Camembert are types of which food? CHEESE

22)  Geography, what is the capital of Finland? HELSINKI

23)  Literature, which famous Victorian author sometimes wrote under the pen name ‘Boz’?

24)  In which religion is Krishna a God? BUDDHISM

25)  ♪♫ Desmond has a barrow in the market place
            Molly is the singer in a band
            Desmond says to Molly "girl I like your face"
            And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand♪♫

From what Beatles song are those the opening lines?
OBLA DI OBLA DA



BACKING GROUPS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  Complete the group title.
Billy J Kramer and the DAKOTAS(7)

BQ2)  Who were Cliff Richard's backing group through the 60s? SHADOWS

BQ3)  What was the name of Ian Dury's backing band?  BLOCKHEADS

BQ4)  With which group did Bob Marley record many of his hits?WAILERS

BQ5)  Complete the group title.
Freddie and the DREAMERS (8 )

STINKER)  In the SI system of units (Le Système International d'Unités) what unit do we measure work, heat and energy in?  K/ JOULES

TRICKY)  IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?  
avatar
AWP1983
Posts : 125
Join date : 2017-06-20
Age : 35
Location : Newtown

Re: Friday Night Pub Quiz

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:18
1) George Harrison
2) Jakarta
3) Jess
4) Zulu
5) 5?
6) Pasta
7) Liver?
10) John Lennon
12) Hadrian's Wall
13) Dragon
14) Narcissus (Daffodil)
15) When Harry Met Sally
17) Whitney Houston
18) Bees
20) Russia
21) Cheese
22) Helsinki
23) Charles Dickens
24) Hinduism

BQ2) The Shadows

Stinker - Joule

avatar
weatherwax
Posts : 4324
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 68
Location : Southport

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:21
1. George Harrison
2. Jakarta
3. Jess
4. Zulu
5. 5
6. A type of Pasta
7. The Liver
8.
9. Basketball?????
10. John Lennon
11. The King And I
12. Hadriens Wall
13. A Dragon
14. The Daffodill
15.  When Harry Met Sally
16. Bernard Youens
17. Whitney Houston 
18. Bees
19. Sybellius
20. Russia
21. Cheese
22. Helsinki
23. Charles Dickens
24. Hindu
25. Oooblu Dee Ooobla Dah  (Spellage Embarassed )

Bonus Questions.
1. Dakotas
2. The Shadows
3.
4. The Wailers
5. Dreamers

Stinker:= Calories
Tricky:= International Business Machines
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:21
@Gassey wrote:
@raymyjamie wrote:A very good Friday evening to you lovely Rejects
It’s Friday night once more.
Come on down to the Reject’s Bar.
A warm welcome awaits.
Enjoy the quiz.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz   23-11-18

1)  Which ex Beatle had a 1970 hit with ‘My Sweet Lord’?GEORGE HARRISON

2)  Geography, what is the capital of Indonesia ?

3)  TV, what is the name of Postman Pat`s pet cat?   JESS

4)  Film, which 1964 film is about the Battle of Rorke’s Drift?

5)  How many lines does a Limerick have? FIVE

6)  Food and drink , what kind of foodstuff is ‘Penne’?   PASTA

7)  Science, Hepatitis is a condition affecting which part of the body? LIVER

8 )  What European car  maker produces the compact SUV ‘Captur’ model?   SAAB

9)  Sport, Goal Shooter, Goal Attack and Wing Attack are playing positions in which sport?  BASKETBALL

10)  History, who did Mark David Chapman kill in New York on December 8th 1980?   JOHN WINSTON LENNON

11)  From which 1956 musical does the song ‘Shall We Dance‘ come?
THE KING AND I

12)  Which fortification stretches from Bowness-on-Solway to Wallsend?  HADRIAN WALL

13)  Literature, In Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’, what type of fictional creature is Smaug?  ORK

14)  What is the national flower of Wales?  DAFFODIL

15)  Film, “I'll have what she's having” is a quote from what 1989 film starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal?

16)  TV, which actor played Stan Ogden in ‘Coronation St?BERNARD YOUENS

17)  Recorded for the 1992 film’The Bodyguard’, who had a hit with ‘I will Always Love You?  WHITNEY HOUSTON

18)  Science, what type of creatures live in an apiary?  BEE

19)  Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’?

20)  History, which country was ruled by the Romanov Dynasty from 1613 to 1917?  RUSSIA

21)  Food and drink, Brie and Camembert are types of which food?  CHEESE

22)  Geography, what is the capital of Finland?  HELSINKI

23)  Literature, which famous Victorian author sometimes wrote under the pen name ‘Boz’?

24)  In which religion is Krishna a God?   BUDDHISM

25)  ♪♫ Desmond has a barrow in the market place
            Molly is the singer in a band
            Desmond says to Molly "girl I like your face"
            And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand♪♫

From what Beatles song are those the opening lines?
OBLA DI OBLA DA



BACKING GROUPS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  Complete the group title.
Billy J Kramer and the DAKOTAS(7)

BQ2)  Who were Cliff Richard's backing group through the 60s? SHADOWS

BQ3)  What was the name of Ian Dury's backing band?  BLOCKHEADS

BQ4)  With which group did Bob Marley record many of his hits?WAILERS

BQ5)  Complete the group title.
Freddie and the DREAMERS  (8 )

STINKER)  In the SI system of units (Le Système International d'Unités) what unit do we measure work, heat and energy in?  K/ JOULES

TRICKY)  IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?  

Evening Gassey.

A really excellent 22 correct, well done.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:23
@AWP1983 wrote:1) George Harrison
2) Jakarta
3) Jess
4) Zulu
5) 5?
6) Pasta
7) Liver?
10) John Lennon
12) Hadrian's Wall
13) Dragon
14) Narcissus (Daffodil)
15) When Harry Met Sally
17) Whitney Houston
18) Bees
20) Russia
21) Cheese
22) Helsinki
23) Charles Dickens
24) Hinduism

BQ2) The Shadows

Stinker - Joule


Evening AWP.

A really super 21 correct, well done you.
avatar
jo anne
Posts : 3905
Join date : 2015-06-04

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:24
Evening, Ray Smile

1) George Harrison
2)
3) Jake
4) Zulu
5) 5
6) pasta
7) Liver
8 ) fiat
9) netball
10) John Lennon
11) the king and I
12) Hadrian’s wall
13) dragon
14) daffodil
15) when Harry met sally (rewatched it recently & it is a classic)
16)
17) Whitney Houston
18) bees
19) Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’?
20) Russia
21) cheese
22) Helsinki
23) Charles Dickens
24) Hindu
25) oobla dee oobla daa

BQ1)
BQ2) the shadows
BQ3) the blockheads (at Wigan diggers this year)
BQ4) the wailers
BQ5) dreamers

STINKER) joules
avatar
AWP1983
Posts : 125
Join date : 2017-06-20
Age : 35
Location : Newtown

Re: Friday Night Pub Quiz

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:24
Thank you Ray Very Happy
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:26
@weatherwax wrote:1. George Harrison
2. Jakarta
3. Jess
4. Zulu
5. 5
6. A type of Pasta
7. The Liver
8.
9. Basketball?????
10. John Lennon
11. The King And I
12. Hadriens Wall
13. A Dragon
14. The Daffodill
15.  When Harry Met Sally
16. Bernard Youens
17. Whitney Houston 
18. Bees
19. Sybellius
20. Russia
21. Cheese
22. Helsinki
23. Charles Dickens
24. Hindu
25. Oooblu Dee Ooobla Dah  (Spellage Embarassed )

Bonus Questions.
1. Dakotas
2. The Shadows
3.
4. The Wailers
5. Dreamers

Stinker:= Calories
Tricky:= International Business Machines

Evening WW.

As usual a brilliant 28 correct, well done.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:28
@jo anne wrote:Evening, Ray Smile

1) George Harrison
2)
3) Jake
4) Zulu
5) 5
6) pasta
7) Liver
8 ) fiat
9) netball
10) John Lennon
11) the king and I
12) Hadrian’s wall
13) dragon
14) daffodil
15) when Harry met sally (rewatched it recently & it is a classic)
16)
17) Whitney Houston
18) bees
19) Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’?
20) Russia
21) cheese
22) Helsinki
23) Charles Dickens
24) Hindu
25) oobla dee oobla daa

BQ1)
BQ2) the shadows
BQ3) the blockheads (at Wigan diggers this year)
BQ4) the wailers
BQ5) dreamers

STINKER) joules

Evenig Jo Anne.

A super dooper 25 correct, well done.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:29
@AWP1983 wrote:Thank you Ray Very Happy

Thank you, you're very welcome AWP.

Very well played.
avatar
Gassey
Posts : 2002
Join date : 2016-10-18
Age : 66
Location : Pemberton

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:33
Evening Ray , top drawer quiz as usual
many thanks
avatar
Corky Ringspot
Posts : 53302
Join date : 2013-12-04
Location : Up a nick in Russia

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:36


WR Friday Night Pub Quiz   23-11-18

1)  Which ex Beatle had a 1970 hit with ‘My Sweet Lord’? George Harrison

2)  Geography, what is the capital of Indonesia ? ???????/

3)  TV, what is the name of Postman Pat`s pet cat? Jess

4)  Film, which 1964 film is about the Battle of Rorke’s Drift? Zulu

5)  How many lines does a Limerick have? 5

6)  Food and drink , what kind of foodstuff is ‘Penne’? Milk

7)  Science, Hepatitis is a condition affecting which part of the body? Liver

8 )  What European car  maker produces the compact SUV ‘Captur’ model?   Renault

9)  Sport, Goal Shooter, Goal Attack and Wing Attack are playing positions in which sport? Netball

10)  History, who did Mark David Chapman kill in New York on December 8th 1980? John Lennon

11)  From which 1956 musical does the song ‘Shall We Dance‘ come? The King & I

12)  Which fortification stretches from Bowness-on-Solway to Wallsend? Hadrian's Wall

13)  Literature, In Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’, what type of fictional creature is Smaug? ?????

14)  What is the national flower of Wales? Daffodil

15)  Film, “I'll have what she's having” is a quote from what 1989 film starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal? When Harry Met Sally

16)  TV, which actor played Stan Ogden in ‘Coronation St? Bernard Youens

17)  Recorded for the 1992 film’The Bodyguard’, who had a hit with ‘I will Always Love You? Celine Dion

18)  Science, what type of creatures live in an apiary? Bees

19)  Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’? Greig

20)  History, which country was ruled by the Romanov Dynasty from 1613 to 1917? Russia

21)  Food and drink, Brie and Camembert are types of which food? Cheese

22)  Geography, what is the capital of Finland? Helsinki

23)  Literature, which famous Victorian author sometimes wrote under the pen name ‘Boz’? Charles Dickens

24)  In which religion is Krishna a God? Hindu

25)  ♪♫ Desmond has a barrow in the market place
            Molly is the singer in a band
            Desmond says to Molly "girl I like your face"
            And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand♪♫

From what Beatles song are those the opening lines? Oh Bladee oh bladah


BACKING GROUPS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  Complete the group title.
Billy J Kramer and the _ _ _ _ Dakotas

BQ2)  Who were Cliff Richard's backing group through the 60s? the Shadows

BQ3)  What was the name of Ian Dury's backing band?   The Blockheads

BQ4)  With which group did Bob Marley record many of his hits? The Wailers

BQ5)  Complete the group title.
Freddie and the Dreamers

STINKER)  In the SI system of units (Le Système International d'Unités) what unit do we measure work, heat and energy in?   Joules

TRICKY)  IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?   International Business Machines.
avatar
jo anne
Posts : 3905
Join date : 2015-06-04

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:39
Thanks, Ray Smile
avatar
maureen
Posts : 3107
Join date : 2014-07-28
Location : Wigan

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:40
1 George Harrison
4 Zulu
6 Pasta
7 Liver
10 John Lennon
11 The king and I
14 Daffodil
16 Bernard Youens
17 Whitney Houston
18 Bees
20 Russia
19 Sibelius
21 Cheese
22 Oslo
24 Hinduism
25 Obls de Obla da
Bq1 Dakotas
2 The shadows
4 The Wailers
Bq5 Dreamers

Stinker..ohms ?
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:42
@Gassey wrote:Evening Ray , top drawer quiz as usual
many thanks

Thanks a lot Gassey, very well played.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:44
@Corky Ringspot wrote:

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz   23-11-18

1)  Which ex Beatle had a 1970 hit with ‘My Sweet Lord’?    George Harrison

2)  Geography, what is the capital of Indonesia ?  ???????/

3)  TV, what is the name of Postman Pat`s pet cat?    Jess

4)  Film, which 1964 film is about the Battle of Rorke’s Drift?     Zulu

5)  How many lines does a Limerick have?   5

6)  Food and drink , what kind of foodstuff is ‘Penne’?  Milk

7)  Science, Hepatitis is a condition affecting which part of the body?   Liver

8 )  What European car  maker produces the compact SUV ‘Captur’ model?     Renault

9)  Sport, Goal Shooter, Goal Attack and Wing Attack are playing positions in which sport?   Netball

10)  History, who did Mark David Chapman kill in New York on December 8th 1980?  John Lennon

11)  From which 1956 musical does the song ‘Shall We Dance‘ come?   The King & I

12)  Which fortification stretches from Bowness-on-Solway to Wallsend?  Hadrian's Wall

13)  Literature, In Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’, what type of fictional creature is Smaug?  ?????

14)  What is the national flower of Wales?  Daffodil

15)  Film, “I'll have what she's having” is a quote from what 1989 film starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal?  When Harry Met Sally

16)  TV, which actor played Stan Ogden in ‘Coronation St?  Bernard Youens

17)  Recorded for the 1992 film’The Bodyguard’, who had a hit with ‘I will Always Love You?  Celine Dion

18)  Science, what type of creatures live in an apiary?  Bees

19)  Classical music, which Finnish composer wrote the 1899 tone poem ‘Finlandia’?   Greig

20)  History, which country was ruled by the Romanov Dynasty from 1613 to 1917?  Russia

21)  Food and drink, Brie and Camembert are types of which food?   Cheese

22)  Geography, what is the capital of Finland?   Helsinki

23)  Literature, which famous Victorian author sometimes wrote under the pen name ‘Boz’?  Charles Dickens

24)  In which religion is Krishna a God?   Hindu

25)  ♪♫ Desmond has a barrow in the market place
            Molly is the singer in a band
            Desmond says to Molly "girl I like your face"
            And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand♪♫

From what Beatles song are those the opening lines?  Oh Bladee oh bladah


BACKING GROUPS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  Complete the group title.
Billy J Kramer and the _ _ _ _  Dakotas

BQ2)  Who were Cliff Richard's backing group through the 60s?  the Shadows

BQ3)  What was the name of Ian Dury's backing band?    The Blockheads

BQ4)  With which group did Bob Marley record many of his hits?  The Wailers

BQ5)  Complete the group title.
Freddie and the    Dreamers

STINKER)  In the SI system of units (Le Système International d'Unités) what unit do we measure work, heat and energy in?     Joules

TRICKY)  IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?     International Business Machines.

Evening Mester Corks.

A very impressive 27 correct, well done.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:47
@jo anne wrote:Thanks, Ray Smile

Cheers Jo Anne, an excellent round from you.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 20:48
@maureen wrote:1 George Harrison
4 Zulu
6 Pasta
7 Liver
10 John Lennon
11 The king and I
14 Daffodil
16 Bernard Youens
17 Whitney Houston
18 Bees
20 Russia
19 Sibelius
21 Cheese
22 Oslo
24 Hinduism
25 Obls de Obla da
Bq1 Dakotas
   2 The shadows
  4 The Wailers
Bq5 Dreamers

Stinker..ohms ?

Evening Mo.

A really super 19 correct, very well done.
avatar
weatherwax
Posts : 4324
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 68
Location : Southport

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 21:00
Thanks a million RMJ. A good Grey cell workout. I will find out later which two I got wrong, but I think my answer to the stinker could be one of them.  Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Corky Ringspot
Posts : 53302
Join date : 2013-12-04
Location : Up a nick in Russia

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 21:13
Thanks again, Ray. Another most enjoyable do.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 21:30
@Corky Ringspot wrote:Thanks again, Ray.  Another most enjoyable do.

Cheers Corky, very well played.
avatar
raymyjamie
Posts : 14145
Join date : 2013-12-12
Location : Howfen near the Hindley border

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 21:35
@weatherwax wrote:Thanks a million RMJ. A good Grey cell workout. I will find out later which two I got wrong, but I think my answer to the stinker could be one of them.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks a bunch WW.

Yes, you got the STINKER wrong, but it's called the STINKER for a reason,

that said, you gave a really good logical answer 'energy' and all that.
avatar
weatherwax
Posts : 4324
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 68
Location : Southport

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 21:55
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Only if you are trying to lose weight.
avatar
maureen
Posts : 3107
Join date : 2014-07-28
Location : Wigan

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

on Fri 23 Nov - 21:56
Thanks a lot Ray..have a good sleep.
Sponsored content

Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 23-11-18

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum