Go down
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 Empty WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:00
A very good Friday Evening to all you lovely Rejects.
Can you believe it’s Friday again!!!!!!
Come on down to The Reject’s Bar.
Gerrapintin.
Let’s have a beltin’ quiz.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18

1) Who had a 1965 hit with ‘Make it easy on yourself’?

2) Geography, which sea lies between Australia and New Zealand?

3) TV, better known as a comedian, who sang the theme tune for the TV series `One Foot In The Grave`?

4) Film, in what 1993 rom com starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, do the characters meet in the film’s climax at the top of the Empire State Building?

5) Of which Championship football club is TV chef Delia Smith a majority shareholder?

6) Food and drink, what is the main ingredient of the French soup ‘Bouillabaisse’?

7) Science, the Asteroid Belt lies between the orbits of which two planets in our solar system?

8 What European car manufacturer produces the compact family car ‘Fabia’ model?

9) Sport, what is the nickname of the Australian Rugby Union team?

10) History, which Prince of Saxe-Coburg Gotha married Queen Victoria?

11) Starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, from what 2001 film musical does the song ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ come?

12) Which type of material was first manufactured at Nimes in France from where it got its name?

13) Literature, who created the fictional character Miss Marple?

14) Through which city did Lady Godiva famously ride naked?

15) Film, which famous singer starred in the 1985 film `Desperately Seeking Susan`?

16) TV, which animated character had the catchphrase “What’s up Doc?”

17) Tiger Feet was which band’s first number one single, in 1974?

18) Science, name the well known test that discovers whether a solution is acidic or alkeline?

19) Classical music, from the opera ‘Gianni Schicchi’, who wrote the famous aria 'O Mio Babbino Caro'?

20) History, who ruled England from 1837 to 1901?

21) Food and drink, considered the national dish of Belgium, what is Moules-frites?

22) Geography, in what country would you find the islands Santorini and Mykonos ?

23) Literature, what fantasy book features Bilbo Baggins as the central character?

24) What is a group of geese called? (two possible answers)

25) ♪♫I don't know what it is that makes me love you so
I only know I never want to let you go
'Cause you've started something
Oh, can't you see?
That ever since we met
You've had a hold on me
It happens to be true
………………………………………..♪♫

From what 1964 hit song are those the opening lines, and who sang it?

WORDS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1) What ‘H’ word describes the longest side of a triangle? (10 letters)

BQ2) What ‘C’ word is used to describe a gathering or community of witches? (5 letters)

BQ3) What ‘P’ word is defined as “Any rock or soil material that has remained below 0˚C continuously for two or more years”? ( 9 letters)

BQ4) What ‘C’ word is the name given to the cuisine that stems from the French colonists who left Canada in 1755 and settled in and around the swamps and bayous of Louisiana ? (5 letters)

BQ5) What ‘S’ word is the astronomical instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea by measuring angular distances , especially the altitudes of Sun, Moon and Stars. (7 letters)

STINKER) Which French philosopher (1596 – 1650) coined the phrase “I think; therefore I am”?

TRICKY) What fictional detective retired to become a beekeeper?
Gassey
Gassey

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 Empty Re: WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:20
@raymyjamie wrote:A very good Friday Evening to all you lovely Rejects.
Gerrapintin.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

1)  Who had a 1965 hit with ‘Make it easy on yourself’? WALKER BROTHERS

2)  Geography, which sea lies between Australia and New Zealand? TASMIN

3)  TV, better known as a comedian, who sang the theme tune for the TV series `One Foot In The Grave`?

4)  Film, in what 1993 rom com starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, do the characters meet in the film’s climax at the top of the Empire State Building? SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

5)  Of which Championship football club is TV chef Delia Smith a majority shareholder? NORWICH CITY

6)  Food and drink, what is the main ingredient of the French soup ‘Bouillabaisse’? POTATOES

7)  Science, the Asteroid Belt lies between the orbits of which two planets in our solar system? MARS AND JUPITER

8   What European car manufacturer produces the compact family car ‘Fabia’ model? RENAULT

9)  Sport, what is the nickname of the Australian Rugby Union team? WALLABIES

10)  History, which Prince of Saxe-Coburg Gotha married Queen Victoria?

11)  Starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, from what 2001 film musical does the song ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ come?

12)  Which type of material was first manufactured at Nimes  in France from where it got its name?

13)  Literature, who created the fictional character Miss Marple ?
STATHAM CHRISTIE

14)  Through which city did Lady Godiva famously ride naked? COVENTRY

15)  Film, which famous singer starred in the 1985 film `Desperately Seeking Susan`?

16)  TV, which animated character had the catchphrase “What’s up Doc?”BUGS BUNNY

17)  Tiger Feet was which band’s first number one single, in 1974?
MUD. THATS RIGHT , THATS RIGHT

18)  Science, name the well known test that discovers whether a solution is acidic or alkeline? LITMUS

19)  Classical music, from the opera ‘Gianni Schicchi’, who wrote the famous aria 'O Mio Babbino Caro'? BACH

20)  History, who ruled England from 1837 to 1901?

21)  Food and drink, considered the national dish of Belgium, what is Moules-frites? BAKED POTATO

22)  Geography, in what country would you find the islands Santorini and Mykonos ? GREECE

23)  Literature, what fantasy book features Bilbo Baggins as the central character? LORD OF THE RINGS

24)  What is a group of geese called? (two possible answers) SKEEN

25)  ♪♫I don't know what it is that makes me love you so
            Oh, can't you see?
            That ever since we met
             You've had a hold on me
             It happens to be true
             ………………………………………..♪♫

I ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU. DUSTY SPRINGFIELD

WORDS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  What ‘H’ word describes the longest side of a triangle?   (10 letters) HYPOTENUSE

BQ2)  What ‘C’ word is used to describe a gathering or community of witches?  (5 letters) COVEN

BQ3)  What ‘P’ word is defined as “Any rock or soil material that has remained below 0˚C continuously for two or more years”?  ( 9 letters)

BQ4)  What ‘C’ word is the name given to the cuisine that stems from the French colonists who left Canada in 1755 and settled in and around the swamps and bayous of Louisiana ?  (5 letters)

BQ5)  What ‘S’ word is the astronomical instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea by measuring angular distances , especially the altitudes of Sun, Moon and Stars.   (7 letters) SEXTANT

STINKER)  Which French philosopher (1596 – 1650) coined the phrase “I think; therefore I am”?  

TRICKY)  What fictional detective retired to become a beekeeper?
SHERLOCK HOLMES
maureen
maureen

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:20
1 Walker brothers
2 Tasman
3 Eric Idle
6 Fish
8 Skoda
9 The Kangaroos
10 Albert
12 Lace
14 Coventry
15 Madonna
16 Bugs Bunny
17 Mud
18 Litmus
19 Puccini
22 Greece
23 The Hobbit
24 Gaggle
25 I only wanna be with you..Dusty Springfield
Bq1 hypotenuse
2 Coven

Stinker..Descartes
Tricky..Sherlock.
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:22
@Gassey wrote:
Gerrapintin.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

1)  Who had a 1965 hit with ‘Make it easy on yourself’?  WALKER BROTHERS

2)  Geography, which sea lies between Australia and New Zealand?  TASMIN

3)  TV, better known as a comedian, who sang the theme tune for the TV series `One Foot In The Grave`?

4)  Film, in what 1993 rom com starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, do the characters meet in the film’s climax at the top of the Empire State Building?  SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

5)  Of which Championship football club is TV chef Delia Smith a majority shareholder?  NORWICH CITY

6)  Food and drink, what is the main ingredient of the French soup ‘Bouillabaisse’?  POTATOES

7)  Science, the Asteroid Belt lies between the orbits of which two planets in our solar system?  MARS AND JUPITER

8   What European car manufacturer produces the compact family car ‘Fabia’ model?  RENAULT

9)  Sport, what is the nickname of the Australian Rugby Union team?  WALLABIES

10)  History, which Prince of Saxe-Coburg Gotha married Queen Victoria?

11)  Starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, from what 2001 film musical does the song ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ come?

12)  Which type of material was first manufactured at Nimes  in France from where it got its name?

13)  Literature, who created the fictional character Miss Marple ?
STATHAM AGATHA CHRISTIE

14)  Through which city did Lady Godiva famously ride naked?  COVENTRY

15)  Film, which famous singer starred in the 1985 film `Desperately Seeking Susan`?

16)  TV, which animated character had the catchphrase “What’s up Doc?”BUGS BUNNY

17)  Tiger Feet was which band’s first number one single, in 1974?
MUD.   THATS RIGHT , THATS RIGHT

18)  Science, name the well known test that discovers whether a solution is acidic or alkeline?  LITMUS

19)  Classical music, from the opera ‘Gianni Schicchi’, who wrote the famous aria 'O Mio Babbino Caro'? BACH

20)  History, who ruled England from 1837 to 1901?

21)  Food and drink, considered the national dish of Belgium, what is Moules-frites?  BAKED POTATO

22)  Geography, in what country would you find the islands Santorini and Mykonos ?  GREECE

23)  Literature, what fantasy book features Bilbo Baggins as the central character?  LORD OF THE RINGS

24)  What is a group of geese called? (two possible answers)  SKEEN

Oh, can't you see?
            That ever since we met
             You've had a hold on me
             It happens to be true
             ………………………………………..♪♫

I ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU.  DUSTY SPRINGFIELD

WORDS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  What ‘H’ word describes the longest side of a triangle?   (10 letters)  HYPOTENUSE

BQ2)  What ‘C’ word is used to describe a gathering or community of witches?  (5 letters)   COVEN

BQ3)  What ‘P’ word is defined as “Any rock or soil material that has remained below 0˚C continuously for two or more years”?  ( 9 letters)

BQ4)  What ‘C’ word is the name given to the cuisine that stems from the French colonists who left Canada in 1755 and settled in and around the swamps and bayous of Louisiana ?  (5 letters)

BQ5)  What ‘S’ word is the astronomical instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea by measuring angular distances , especially the altitudes of Sun, Moon and Stars.   (7 letters)  SEXTANT

STINKER)  Which French philosopher (1596 – 1650) coined the phrase “I think; therefore I am”?  

SHERLOCK HOLMES

Evening Gassey.

A most excellent 17 correct well done.
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:26
@maureen wrote:1 Walker brothers
2 Tasman
3 Eric Idle
6 Fish
8 Skoda
9 The Kangaroos
10 Albert
12 Lace
14 Coventry
15 Madonna
16 Bugs Bunny
17 Mud
18 Litmus
19 Puccini
22 Greece
23 The Hobbit
24 Gaggle
25 I only wanna be with you..Dusty Springfield
Bq1 hypotenuse
    2 Coven

Stinker..Descartes
    Tricky..Sherlock.

Evening Mo.

A really excellent 20 correct, well done.
maureen
maureen

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:35
Evening Ray and thanks again for your hard work in putting these quizzes on. WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 709307421
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:38
@maureen wrote:Evening Ray and thanks again for your hard work in putting these quizzes on. WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 709307421

Thank you Mo, you're very welcome.

Well played you tonight..
Gassey
Gassey

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:55
Another grand quiz Ray , thanks for
compiling them WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 709307421
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 20:57
Thank you Gassey, you're very welcome.

Very well played indeed tonight.

I think everybodys out on their Christmas do's
Lima Lima
Lima Lima

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 21:09
Gerrapintin.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

1)  Who had a 1965 hit with ‘Make it easy on yourself’? The Hollies?

2)  Geography, which sea lies between Australia and New Zealand?

3)  TV, better known as a comedian, who sang the theme tune for the TV series `One Foot In The Grave`? Dennis Waterman?

4)  Film, in what 1993 rom com starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, do the characters meet in the film’s climax at the top of the Empire State Building? Sleepless in Seattle

5)  Of which Championship football club is TV chef Delia Smith a majority shareholder? Norwich City

6)  Food and drink, what is the main ingredient of the French soup ‘Bouillabaisse’? Fish

7)  Science, the Asteroid Belt lies between the orbits of which two planets in our solar system? Mars and Jupiter!

8   What European car manufacturer produces the compact family car ‘Fabia’ model? Skoda

9)  Sport, what is the nickname of the Australian Rugby Union team? Wallabies

10)  History, which Prince of Saxe-Coburg Gotha married Queen Victoria? Albert

11)  Starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, from what 2001 film musical does the song ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ come? Moulin rouge

12)  Which type of material was first manufactured at Nimes  in France from where it got its name? Denim

13)  Literature, who created the fictional character Miss Marple? Agatha Christie

14)  Through which city did Lady Godiva famously ride naked? Coventry

15)  Film, which famous singer starred in the 1985 film `Desperately Seeking Susan`? Madonna

16)  TV, which animated character had the catchphrase “What’s up Doc?” Bugs bunny

17)  Tiger Feet was which band’s first number one single, in 1974? Mud

18)  Science, name the well known test that discovers whether a solution is acidic or alkeline? Litmus

19)  Classical music, from the opera ‘Gianni Schicchi’, who wrote the famous aria 'O Mio Babbino Caro'?

20)  History, who ruled England from 1837 to 1901? Queen Victoria

21)  Food and drink, considered the national dish of Belgium, what is Moules-frites? Mussels and chips

22)  Geography, in what country would you find the islands Santorini and Mykonos ? Greece

23)  Literature, what fantasy book features Bilbo Baggins as the central character? Lord of the rings

24)  What is a group of geese called? (two possible answers) gaggle

Oh, can't you see?
            That ever since we met
             You've had a hold on me
             It happens to be true
             ………………………………………..♪♫

From what 1964 hit song are those the opening lines, and who sang it? I only want to be with you. Dusty Springfield.

WORDS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  What ‘H’ word describes the longest side of a triangle?   (10 letters) hypotenuse

BQ2)  What ‘C’ word is used to describe a gathering or community of witches?  (5 letters) covers

BQ3)  What ‘P’ word is defined as “Any rock or soil material that has remained below 0˚C continuously for two or more years”?  ( 9 letters) petrified

BQ4)  What ‘C’ word is the name given to the cuisine that stems from the French colonists who left Canada in 1755 and settled in and around the swamps and bayous of Louisiana ?  (5 letters) Cajun

BQ5)  What ‘S’ word is the astronomical instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea by measuring angular distances , especially the altitudes of Sun, Moon and Stars.   (7 letters) sextant

. Some very tricky ones tonight Ray
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 21:13
@Lima Lima wrote:
Gerrapintin.

NSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

1)  Who had a 1965 hit with ‘Make it easy on yourself’? The Hollies?

2)  Geography, which sea lies between Australia and New Zealand?

3)  TV, better known as a comedian, who sang the theme tune for the TV series `One Foot In The Grave`? Dennis Waterman?

4)  Film, in what 1993 rom com starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, do the characters meet in the film’s climax at the top of the Empire State Building? Sleepless in Seattle

5)  Of which Championship football club is TV chef Delia Smith a majority shareholder? Norwich City

6)  Food and drink, what is the main ingredient of the French soup ‘Bouillabaisse’? Fish

7)  Science, the Asteroid Belt lies between the orbits of which two planets in our solar system? Mars and Jupiter!

8   What European car manufacturer produces the compact family car ‘Fabia’ model? Skoda

9)  Sport, what is the nickname of the Australian Rugby Union team? Wallabies

10)  History, which Prince of Saxe-Coburg Gotha married Queen Victoria? Albert

11)  Starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, from what 2001 film musical does the song ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ come? Moulin rouge

12)  Which type of material was first manufactured at Nimes  in France from where it got its name? Denim

13)  Literature, who created the fictional character Miss Marple? Agatha Christie

14)  Through which city did Lady Godiva famously ride naked? Coventry

15)  Film, which famous singer starred in the 1985 film `Desperately Seeking Susan`? Madonna

16)  TV, which animated character had the catchphrase “What’s up Doc?” Bugs bunny

17)  Tiger Feet was which band’s first number one single, in 1974? Mud

18)  Science, name the well known test that discovers whether a solution is acidic or alkeline? Litmus

19)  Classical music, from the opera ‘Gianni Schicchi’, who wrote the famous aria 'O Mio Babbino Caro'?

20)  History, who ruled England from 1837 to 1901? Queen Victoria

21)  Food and drink, considered the national dish of Belgium, what is Moules-frites? Mussels and chips

22)  Geography, in what country would you find the islands Santorini and Mykonos ? Greece

23)  Literature, what fantasy book features Bilbo Baggins as the central character? Lord of the rings

24)  What is a group of geese called? (two possible answers) gaggle

Oh, can't you see?
            That ever since we met
             You've had a hold on me
             It happens to be true
             ………………………………………..♪♫

From what 1964 hit song are those the opening lines, and who sang it? I only want to be with you. Dusty Springfield. half a tick

WORDS BONUS QUESTIONS

BQ1)  What ‘H’ word describes the longest side of a triangle?   (10 letters) hypotenuse

BQ2)  What ‘C’ word is used to describe a gathering or community of witches?  (5 letters) covers

BQ3)  What ‘P’ word is defined as “Any rock or soil material that has remained below 0˚C continuously for two or more years”?  ( 9 letters) petrified

BQ4)  What ‘C’ word is the name given to the cuisine that stems from the French colonists who left Canada in 1755 and settled in and around the swamps and bayous of Louisiana ?  (5 letters) Cajun

BQ5)  What ‘S’ word is the astronomical instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea by measuring angular distances , especially the altitudes of Sun, Moon and Stars.   (7 letters) sextant

. Some very tricky ones tonight Ray

Evening LL.

A super effort, 22 and a half correct, well done.

Yes, I think the STINKER IS a stinker.
AWP1983
AWP1983

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 Empty Re: Friday Night Pub Quiz

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 21:26
2) Tasman Sea
3) Eric Idle
4) Sleeples in Seattle
5) Norwich F.C?
6) Fish
7) Mars and Jupiter
10) Prince Albert
11) Moulin Rouge
13) Agatha Christie
16) Bugs Bunny
18) pH test?
19) Puccini
20) Queen Victoria
21) Mussels and Fries?
22) Greece
23) The Hobbit
24) Gaggle

BQ1) Hypotenuse
BQ3) Petrified?
BQ5) Sextant

raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 21:36
@AWP1983 wrote:2) Tasman Sea
3) Eric Idle
4) Sleeples in Seattle
5) Norwich F.C?
6) Fish
7) Mars and Jupiter
10) Prince Albert
11) Moulin Rouge
13) Agatha Christie
16) Bugs Bunny
18) pH test?
19) Puccini
20) Queen Victoria
21) Mussels and Fries?
22) Greece
23) The Hobbit
24) Gaggle

BQ1) Hypotenuse
BQ3) Petrified?
BQ5) Sextant

Evening AWP.

A really super score of 19 correct, very well done.
AWP1983
AWP1983

WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 Empty Re: Friday Night Pub Quiz

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 21:43
Thank you Ray Very Happy Sorry for me showing up late, was watching a film that ran for longer than I thought.
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 21:57
Thank you AWP.

No worries about being late, it's good to see you posting.

Very well played tonight.
jo anne
jo anne

on Fri Dec 14 2018, 22:49
Evening, Ray Smile

1)  
2)  
3)  Eric idle
4)  sleepless in Seattle
5)  
6)  
7)  Venus and earth
9)  
10)  Albert
11)  moulin rouge
12)  
13)  Agatha Christie
14)  Coventry
15)  Madonna
16)  bugs bunny
17)  mud
18)  litmus
19)  
20)  queen victoria
21)  
22)  Greece
23)  the hobbit
24)  gaggle
25) I only want to be with you

BQ1)  hypotenuse
BQ2)  Coven
BQ3)  petrified
BQ4)  
BQ5)  

STINKER)  Rene Descartes
TRICKY)  Sherlock Holmes
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 00:01
@jo anne wrote:Evening, Ray Smile

1)  
2)  
3)  Eric idle   WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
4)  sleepless in Seattle WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
5)  
6)  
7)  Venus and earth
9)  
10)  Albert WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
11)  moulin rouge WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
12)  
13)  Agatha Christie WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
14)  Coventry  WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
15)  Madonna  WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
16)  bugs bunny  WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
17)  mud WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
18)  litmus WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
19)  
20)  queen victoria  WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
21)  :
22)  Greece   WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
23)  the hobbit WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
24)  gaggle WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
25) I only want to be with you WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BQ1)  hypotenuse WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
BQ2)  Coven WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
BQ3)  petrified
BQ4)  
BQ5)  
WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
STINKER)  Rene Descartes WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
TRICKY)  Sherlock Holmes WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

[color=#FF0000]   [/co

Very late Evening Jo Anne.

Very well done indeed,
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 00:07
Your's truly is having a few scoops now.

Anybody posting later Will get marked  tomorrow.[

Night night.
Hieronymous
Hieronymous

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 03:24
1. Walker Bros

2. Tasmanian

3. Eric Idle

4. ?

5. Norwich City

6. Beef

7. ?

8. Skoda

9. Wallabies

10. Albert

11. ?

12. Denim

13. Agatha Christie

14. Coventry

15. Cher

16. Bugs Bunny

17. Mud

18. Litmus

19. ?

20. ?

21. Damn! Don't know what 'Moules' is.

22. Greece?

23. Lord of the Rings

24. Gaggle on the ground, skein in the air

25. 'I Only Want to be With You' - Dusty Springfield

BQ1. Hypoteneuse

BQ2. Coven

BQ3. Permafrost

BQ4. Cajun

BQ5. Sextant

STINKER: Aaaarrrggghhh!!

TRICKY: Sherlock Holmes

Some tricky ones tonight, Ray.

Where have I heard that before?
marieM

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 08:06
1. Walker Brothers
2. Tasmin
5. Norwich
6. Potatoes
8. Renault
9. Wallabies
10. Albert
14. Coventry
16. Bugs Bunny
19. Litmus
21. Potatoes
22. Greece
24,I only want to be with you

BBQ1 Hypotonuse
2. Coven
5. Sextant
jo anne
jo anne

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 09:40
Thanks, Ray Smile
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 10:18
@Hieronymous wrote:1. Walker Bros WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

2. Tasmanian WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

3. Eric Idle WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

4. ?

5. Norwich City WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

6. Beef

7. ?

8. Skoda WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

9. Wallabies WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

10. Albert WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

11. ?

12. Denim WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

13. Agatha Christie WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

14. Coventry WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

15. Cher

16. Bugs Bunny WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

17. Mud WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

18. Litmus WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

19. ?

20. ?

21. Damn! Don't know what 'Moules' is. mussels

22. Greece?WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

23. Lord of the Rings

24. Gaggle on the ground, skein in the air WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

25. 'I Only Want to be With You' - Dusty Springfield WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BQ1. Hypoteneuse WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BQ2. Coven WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BQ3. Permafrost WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BQ4. Cajun WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BQ5. Sextant WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

STINKER: Aaaarrrggghhh!!

TRICKY: Sherlock Holmes WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

Some tricky ones tonight, Ray.

Where have I heard that before?

Very well done mon ami.

You heard it from Lima Lima, who says it every week, but gets a very high score.
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 10:20
@jo anne wrote:Thanks, Ray Smile

You're very welcome Marie, see you later on WW.
raymyjamie
raymyjamie

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 10:23
@marieM wrote:1. Walker Brothers WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
2. Tasmin WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
5. Norwich WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
6. Potatoes
8. Renault
9. Wallabies  WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
10. Albert WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
14. Coventry WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
16. Bugs Bunny WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
19. Litmus WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
21. Potatoes
22. Greece  WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
24,I only want to be with you WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

BBQ1 Hypotonuse WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
       2. Coven WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300
       5. Sextant WR Friday Night Pub Quiz 14-12-18 154235300

A really good bit of quizzing Marie, well done.
marieM

on Sat Dec 15 2018, 10:26
Thanks Ray for your hard work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum