Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
veg grower
veg grower

Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours? Empty Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours?

Fri Apr 17 2015, 13:06
LOL. Having struggled shifting stuff to and from my plot - ie I have just realised that it might be a good idea to face it the way I will wheel it before I fill it up rather than struggling to do an 180 degree turn whilst it is full. No-one told me this - it came to me last night all of a sudden when sleep would not. Laughing

The chap who helped me with my muck, I noticed when on the way back to his plot, picked up the handles of his wheelbarrow and pulled it along behind him (it was empty at this point of course) so it seems there is such a thing a wheelbarrow etiquette and it pays to observe others or think before you wheel your barrow! Twisted Evil

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Lima Lima
Lima Lima

Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours? Empty Re: Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours?

Fri Apr 17 2015, 13:46
I got my latest wheelbarrow from Amazon. It's a big bugger with 2 wheels and it's as light as anything to handle. Never struggling with a standard wheelbarrow again.

Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours? Empty Re: Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours?

Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:25
I fill mine up, (A punctureless one) then wheel it to the fields opposite, pick it up and empty it over there. Very Happy
mortarmillbill

Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:48
Always put the majority of the weight on the front of the barrow - not on the end where the handles are.

Wed Apr 22 2015, 18:40
Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours? 709307421 Wheelbarrows - How Do You Wheel Yours? 709307421
veg grower
veg grower

Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:00
Yes, another good tip there Bill.

My tyre has a puncture I think - I can feel every bump with this Travis Perkins tank.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum