Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mac
Mac

A tale of derring do Empty A tale of derring do

Sun Jun 06 2021, 07:41
So, Tomp and his cycley mates are driving through Poolstock when they come to the railway bridge and can't get through because a crowd has gathered.
They get off their bikes to see what is happening and find a beautiful young girl is at the rail preparing to jump.
Tomp makes his way through the crowd, climbs u and says to the young girl, Baby.....wor et dooin on that railin'?"
She says tearfully, "I'm going to jump!!"
WhileTomp didn't want to appear "sensitive," in front of his mates but Tomp also didn't want to miss this "be-a-hero" opportunity either so he asks her ...

"Well, before tha jumps, lass...why dusn't you give owd Tomp here your best last kiss?"
So, with no hesitation at all, she leans back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, Tomp gets a big thumbs-up approval from his cycley-mates, the onlookers, including the Police officers present.
Tomp then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, fettler! That's a real talent you're wasting, darling. You could be famous if you rode with me.

Why are you going to jump?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl." was the reply.

It's still unclear, to this day, whether she jumped or was pushed.

We lead, others follow.
tomplum
tomplum
Admin
http://www.tomplum.co.uk

A tale of derring do Empty Re: A tale of derring do

Sun Jun 06 2021, 08:37
she slipped, honest, Rolling Eyes
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum