Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tomplum
tomplum
Admin
http://www.tomplum.co.uk

have the beer but no cheer Empty have the beer but no cheer

Fri Jun 18 2021, 16:09
Is the headline on the free newspaper on the bus, Landlords can be fined £1000 for allowing drinkers to cheer the futebawers on,

fat chance of that happening,

have the beer but no cheer Beer-c12
broady
broady

have the beer but no cheer Empty Re: have the beer but no cheer

Fri Jun 18 2021, 17:56
Just like London was a no go area for the Scots. I think they have given up. I see the police laughing as they were sprayed with beer.
Mac
Mac

Fri Jun 18 2021, 19:16
London will soon be a no go area for the English.

We lead, others follow.
tomplum
tomplum
Admin

Fri Jun 18 2021, 20:27
It pretty much is now, I think I told this story before,

On a previous trip to Canada we were flying from Heathrow, So we booked a one night hotel stay in the three crowns hotel close to the airport so that, we got up in the morning of the flight and straight into the airport. We had booked it 3 months in advance, I drove down to heathrow on the day before and set my sat nav to the hotels' location, When we arrived at the Hotel's location, there was no Three crown hotel there, It was a Ramada Hotel, I asked a few local people, no one spoke English, I went into a Local Tesco and asked there, After an helpful shop assistant did some inquiries told me the Three Crowns had changed to the Ramada hotel, no one had bothered to email me about this,
So I parked up at the Ramada and went in and ranted to the portuguese reception about, how I'd booked 3 months previous and no one told me it had changed and how I'd struggled to find it and how the traffic was chaotic and no one speaks English in a major English airport and I ranted on because I was tired and fed up and I probably spycking Wiggin a lot because of it, The receptionist asked, What country are you from Sir,

I managed enough self control not to swear as i said, I'm probably the only English person in this Hotel as far as I can see,
That was about 2012 or 13 so, I would think, Its probably worse now, Rolling Eyes
Mac
Mac

Sat Jun 19 2021, 09:52
have the beer but no cheer 202140705_10159536659108980_5336698732858122329_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeFLQQShzBPllztQfDTfsJfF4j92ZuP5uifiP3Zm4_m6J5cjUYZ0tNG9K3zbDi-HVzM&_nc_ohc=imSYYOtxITYAX-5oZSG&tn=VLlPWyTK1HknBSI8&_nc_ht=scontent

We lead, others follow.
tomplum
tomplum
Admin

Sat Jun 19 2021, 10:23
just so the bear with a sore arse knows the difference, saying how it is, Is not racist , Not seeing what is happening is, putting head in sand, Very Happy
broady
broady

Sat Jun 19 2021, 17:52
Tom,
Alberta is out of lockdown on 1st July. No restrictions.Goodbye mask. How is it in your lad’s neck of the woods?
tomplum
tomplum
Admin

Sat Jun 19 2021, 18:19
in lock down but restrictions eased, schools reopened for the last 10 days but closed now for Summer, all shops reopened but only allowed one person per household,  the govnor wants everyone jabbed , no one to leave the country before 2 jabs even teenagers to be jabbed,  Novia Scotia has not seen anything like we have in England so its a preventative move rather than a  cure,

lookin' good but, we're not expecting to see them this year, maybe later on Sept/Oct,  hey, this pendamit has saved me a fortune,, Very Happy
broady
broady

Sat Jun 19 2021, 18:35
Over 70% of Albertan’s have had at least one jab. That was the target. I think 25% have had two jabs. Over 12’s is the criteria. Stampede to go ahead but with restrictions. I for one won’t be going anywhere near. Nice to lose restrictions but not chancing it in large crowds. Booked six weeks in Tenerife the end of February. Maybe a week in Wiggin on the way out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum